Saturday, March 12, 2011

Will my skin eventually toughen up to accommodate these heels?

I have these super strappy three inch heels. I love them, but whenever I wear them the straps cut into my feet. I wore them to the dance yesterday and came home with three blisters and some blood. This weekend I plan to practice wearing them, like wear them around the house, maybe take a walk around the neighborhood. I can also wear them after school sometimes. But they're black and pretty formal looking, not really the kind of thing one would wear on a Saturday morning or to take a walk with the dog. Especially considering I'm barely 13 and only 5'2. So it would be weird to wear then often. I may or may not wear them on Valentines day. The plans are pretty undecided, but I'm not going out with a boy or anything. It'll most likely be Starbucks with my family (about 362 days of the year we drink home brewed coffee, Starbucks pre made coffee is for special occasions), then card opening and a movie at home. Not really the kind of thing you wear heels for. But of the slight chance I ever go out on a date, or for the next semiformal or formal dance I want to be prepared and I don't want to be constantly adjusting my shoes because the straps are cutting into my feet. These are the only fancy shoes I have, besides these my five options are: Converse, Converse, Converse, running shoes, or clunky buckle-up church shoes. So if I practice at least occasionally will my skin toughen up or at least stop blistering?

No comments:

Post a Comment