Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I need help finding an animated movie I can't think of the name though!?

There's this movie I want to watch again but I can't think of the name. From what I remember this girl I'm not sure how finds this cat and starts to follow him all around until she finds this little antique store. She goes in and meets the manager who is an old man but very kind and they become friends and she starts going into the antique store ALOT. Later on I believe that she finds out he makes violins and his son plays them. Eventually she falls in love with his son who had kind of a temper at first but calms down later on. They fall in love and yeah that's about all I can remember. It seems like he had to go to college or something and leave her but that he came back or something. He was always riding very fast on a bike. PLEASE if you have ANY idea what I'm talking about please tell me. I can't find it anywhere and I can't remember the name of anything in the movie or of the movie itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment