Thursday, March 3, 2011

How do i fix the bulge in my pants? It's so frustrating?

I'm 18 years old, and i always have a bulge in my pants below the belt. i would wear super skinny jeans under my pants to try and hide it, but it's still there. I bought all kinds of really, really tight boxers, it's still there. My legs looked really stiff wearing all those pants and boxers, so i can't do that anymore. I have a job where i have to tuck my shirt in. I use to just not have it tucked in so the shirt can hide the bulge, but then i got my hours cut for doing that. I feel so self conscious everywhere i go. I hate work because of this stupid problem. All the other boys at work are so flat below the belt, so i wonder if it's common for boys to conceal their package. I even used tape to wrap it around my leg, but then i was too flat, and i was afraid people would think i had a really small dick. the tape was agonizing. I want to fix this stupid problem and get on with my life. What do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment