Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have and OLD subaru thats red and its all wheel drive. Im 17 and its my car we baught it for 7,500 yesterday?

I was wondering if you could help me. I hate this car because im really into my style and everything. I would rather have this car then not. But i HATE red...at least this color red. I want help on how i can exchange this car for an older antique all drive car. A swap. Or something. I really hate this car and i really would prefer a cheaper looking crappy one... I like beat up cars... Black is my preferred color. Im into old fashioned cars but it NEEDS to be all wheel drive for my parents to even consider it... I live in WA.. Any ideas. I would like to trade it or get money from it if i swap it with something crappy looking and black and something that isn't soo awful. Im a punk pretty girl is how I appear i guess you could say... This car isnt me. Help please

No comments:

Post a Comment